PROPERTY ALL RISK INSURANCE
What is Property All Risk Insurance?
Property All Risk Insurance covers the building, your equipment and all other physical assets that are under the business ownership against a certain type of unpredicted events.
The size of your company does not matter with this type of insurance as the policy can be customised to protect your properties and their contents against these exposures, and minimise the impact when they do.
Property insurance can include a number of policies, such as homeowners insurance, renters insurance, flood insurance, and earthquake insurance. Personal property is usually covered by a homeowners or renters policy.
What is covered?
What is covered?
This insurance has a large range of property coverage, from depending on the type of insurance package one invests into. Such as:
- Apartment buildings
- Colleges and universities
- Commercial offices / Retail blocks
- Financial institutions
- Hospitals and larger clinics
- Light Industrial / Manufacturing companies with a risk management philosophy
- Modern hotels and resorts
- Radio and TV broadcasting facilities
- Real estate owners / Portfolios
- Schools / Churches
- Shopping centres, malls, plazas, etc.
- Sports facilities / Stadiums
- Utilities (large/modern)
What should you know?
Property is one of the best insurances to invest into as it prevents unplanned risks and covers a large range of properties and has many benefits, such as:
- The properties might be covered, from natural disasters , theft, fires and floods.
- Property damage insurance rates are based on the sums insured, the level of deductible, your business activity and the protection measures in place.
- Coverage – ‘Fire & Named Perils’ or ‘All Risks’ cover for physical assets, destruction or damage not otherwise excluded.
- Option for the client’s physical assets to be reviewed by Fire Safety Risk Management Programme conducted by experienced risk engineers.
Business Risks That Can Seriously Harm Your Company
Running a business comes with its benefits and risks. Almost every business shares similar business risks that they should be aware of. Starting a business itself is a risk as it involves uncertainty; there are always chances that things will go wrong. Business risks can be internal or external factors that can lower profits, cause reputation damage or lead the company to fail. Unfortunately, many business owners spend extensive time worrying about what might go wrong but don't have suitable safety nets in place. However, at times these risks can be unavoidable. It is crucial to analyse and have [...]
Ultimate Guide To Restaurant Insurance – Everything You Need To Know
Restaurants! Food! Drinks!- these are things we all look forward to and cannot go days without consuming. Everyone [...]
Event Cancellations That May Affect the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens
It's that time of the year again - Time for the Cathay Pacific HSBC Hong Kong Rugby Sevens. [...]
Main Business Insurance for Clothing Brands in Hong Kong
There are millions of fashion, designer, clothing brands, some known worldwide and some locally recognised. Hong Kong fashion [...]